Xtrons Car DVD Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login 

firmware update

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
- IP: 90.196.153.112
UNITED KINGDOM
Post Options Post Options   Quote rexob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: firmware update
    Posted: 03/Dec/2014 at 16:04
Hi peeps im new to this forum and things like this so i am sorry if this has been asked before but can anyone tell me how you update the firmware on a xtrons TD714SG.

also the unit is having a bit of trouble when touching the screen on the right it is the left button that clicks so it is reversed not mirror image just opposite side any ideas??

cheers in advance
Craig M View Drop Down
Super Admin Group
Super Admin Group
Technical Support

- IP: 81.133.213.64
UNITED KINGDOM
Post Options Post Options   Quote Craig M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/Dec/2014 at 03:58
Hi

Thank you for your post, you would not require an update for this unit.

On the front of the unit hold the eject button for 5 to 10 seconds this will force the unit into calibration mode, re calibrate the touch screen and this should resolve the issue.

Craig
rexob View Drop Down

UNITED KINGDOM
Post Options Post Options   Quote rexob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/Dec/2014 at 10:05
Originally posted by Craig M

Hi

Thank you for your post, you would not require an update for this unit.

On the front of the unit hold the eject button for 5 to 10 seconds this will force the unit into calibration mode, re calibrate the touch screen and this should resolve the issue.

Craig

Thanks for the reply craig, i have already tried to re calibrate the unit but all it dose is the same 5 steps over and over, any thoughts what could be wrong????
rexob View Drop Down

UNITED KINGDOM
Post Options Post Options   Quote rexob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/Dec/2014 at 14:58
Well i managed to update igo8 and after this i tried to recalibrate the unit again now the screen was different, so started and hey wouldnt ya know it it finally did it so now everything is working as it should just like to say thanks for this forum 
Craig M View Drop Down
Super Admin Group
Super Admin Group
Technical Support

- IP: 81.133.213.64
UNITED KINGDOM
Post Options Post Options   Quote Craig M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/Dec/2014 at 04:25
Hi

No problem, happy to help.

Craig
 Post Reply Post Reply