Xtrons Car DVD Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login 

Forum LockedCR1506

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
- IP: 80.231.42.103
SPAIN
Post Options Post Options   Quote Captain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CR1506
    Posted: 02/Apr/2016 at 08:56
Hi there can anyone help me, i recently had a CR1506 installed in my camper. All was ok until i was trying out the set up and various options. I have lost sound through the speakers on TV radio or DVD  (all audio sources) however i am receiving it through my wirless headphones. Secondly whilst trying to rectify this problem via the set up menus i selected "Factory Default" and now all the settings are in Chinese.  Ihope some one can help as ive only had the camper and the system 4 weeks.
sophia View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

- IP: 101.78.226.62
Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote sophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/Apr/2016 at 06:38
Hi,

sorry to hear of your problem.

please check whether you have connected those audio cables, if all cables are correctly connected, then please confirm if all the functions (radio, SD and USB) have no sound.

Best Regards
Captain View Drop Down

SPAIN
Post Options Post Options   Quote Captain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/Apr/2016 at 12:00
Hi there firstly can you tell me how to change the Menu language from Chinese back into English.

sophia View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

- IP: 101.78.226.62
Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote sophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/Apr/2016 at 03:41
Hi,

please change the OSD language into English is ok.

Best Regards.
Captain View Drop Down

SPAIN
Post Options Post Options   Quote Captain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/Apr/2016 at 14:15
Hi thankyou very much ive managed to get my set up menus back into English following your advice. From there i turned off the "IR" funtion and now have sound from all sources, :)
sophia View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

- IP: 121.35.72.64
CHINA
Post Options Post Options   Quote sophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/Apr/2016 at 04:15
Hi,

glad that you have managed to solve this out and thanks for keeping me updated.

Best Regards.
 Post Reply Post Reply