Xtrons Car DVD Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login 

cr1506

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
- IP: 86.158.145.94
UNITED KINGDOM
Post Options Post Options   Quote ray p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: cr1506
    Posted: 14/Apr/2016 at 21:22
I have recently purchased and installed an XTRONS CR1506 and I am unable to get the DVB-T off the standby mode the red LED is constantly on despite repeated pressing of the power button. Also when playing a DVD there is no sound even though I have turned the volume up to maximum 100 and whilst I was fiddling around with the remote control I have managed to change all of the information that comes up on the screen from English to Japanese. Please can somebody help me resolve these problems.
vwt5 newbie
sophia View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

- IP: 101.78.226.62
Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote sophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/Apr/2016 at 03:34
Hi,

please find the below manual for DVB-T for reference.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4rvoc7x8mwpagbt/General%20DVB-T%20Manual.pdf?dl=0

Best Regards.
ray p View Drop Down

UNITED KINGDOM
Post Options Post Options   Quote ray p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/Apr/2016 at 21:23
Hello again Sophia,
I have looked at some of your other replies to the issue with changing the language back to English and I have managed to rectify this. Also I have managed to get the DVB-T to now come out of the standby mode and the picture quality is fine but there is no sound either from the TV or the DVD player, so could you please be kind enough to help me to get the volume to work.

Kind Regards

Ray
vwt5 newbie
sophia View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote sophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/Apr/2016 at 06:23
Hi Ray,

please press the menu button continually to enter the FM and IR interface, and then turn off FM and IR.

Best Regards.
ray p View Drop Down

UNITED KINGDOM
Post Options Post Options   Quote ray p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/Apr/2016 at 19:31
Hello again Sophia,

further to your posts I have been in touch with EBAY and have sent the XTRONS CR 1506 back for a replacement.

Kind Regards and thanks for your help 

Ray
vwt5 newbie
sophia View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote sophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/Apr/2016 at 04:24
Hi Ray,

ok, thanks for keeping me updated and hope you replacement unit will be arrive to you soon.

Best Regards
 Post Reply Post Reply