Xtrons Car DVD Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login 

Forum Lockedpf75m164a

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
- IP: 2.124.30.196
Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote dubboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: pf75m164a
    Posted: 22/May/2016 at 09:53
please help with issues on this unit ,,,,

so many things wrong
1it will not turn on or off with ignition (the red acc wire is NOT connected,,just the canbus block)
2 the radio stations delete every time its turned off
3 the sound only comes out of left side when radio is on (except 1 in 20 times it will work ok for about 30 sec then flips straight back to left speakers only. but works through all speakers when cd is playing
4 sometimes the cd stops playing and i have to eject then push back in and it fine

iv contacted through ebay but they just saiad iv connected the red acc wire and to disconnect it and it will work fine ,,,,well i didnt connect any other wires except the canbus block/gps and mic

this is driving me up the wall as im getting NOWHERE with messages in ebay and there is no phone number to actually speak to a real person for advice

i just want what i paid for ,,a working stereo as it not like it was a £20 unit it was a £300 (plus mic/reverse cam)

so any help would great thanks
sophia View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
- IP: 121.35.75.203
CHINA
Post Options Post Options   Quote sophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/May/2016 at 08:54
Hi,

sorry to hear of you problems.

i am afraid that the CANbus might not compatible, for the radio stations, please exchange the acc and b+ wires.

for other issues, i am afraid there might be something faulty on the unit, we do not provide phone service and do not have the phone number to call. i would suggest you to contaqct your direct reseller to have it inspected.

Best Regards.

Post Reply Post Reply