Xtrons Car DVD Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login 

CM133HD - Internal HDMI input?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
- IP: 68.225.235.223
UNITED STATES
Post Options Post Options   Quote mpx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CM133HD - Internal HDMI input?
    Posted: 30/May/2016 at 17:18
Can an HDMI cable be connected to this device internally (from behind the device)?  I'm trying to hard cable the monitor to my in van XBox via HDMI.

From the photos, the external inputs on the side of the device support SD, USB, and HDMI, but there are no photos or installation PDFs that I can find which show the back of the device and the connections available as part of the fixed installation. I was able to find one site with an "internal" connection list, which only indicated RCA connectivity. 

I suppose I could leave an HDMI cable sticking out between the headliner and the device, and connect it to the external input, but that is obviously less than optimal. 

Any help, photos, or installation diagrams would be appreciated.

sophia View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
- IP: 101.78.226.62
Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote sophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/May/2016 at 03:32
Hi,

please see the user manual for this unit below for reference.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1fqbh8a05o9607l/CM133HD%20%26%20CR133HD.pdf?dl=0

for the diagram for the HDMI cable, i would suggest you find a professional fitter to help you with it.

Best Regards.
 Post Reply Post Reply