Xtrons Car DVD Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login 

Forum LockedPx7190b

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
- IP: 86.167.219.252
UNITED KINGDOM
Post Options Post Options   Quote Richard B.C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Px7190b
    Posted: 26/Jul/2016 at 14:14
Hi
I have this unit fitted into my BMW 320d, and in general it's great.
I have three recurring problems.
1 I cannot change the the time.
2 from time to time the unit loses it's memory
3 when I exit the car, then get back in, it is totally random which feature will start. It will sometimes be radio, sometimes SD card and sometimes nothing except Nav.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Regards
Richard B.C.
Richard B.C.
sophia View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

- IP: 101.78.226.62
Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote sophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/Jul/2016 at 03:22
Hi,

1. please set the timezone to where you are in and then the time will automatically corrected once the GPS receive the signal.

2. please check if you have connect this yellow wire to the battery positive of the car trunk - https://www.dropbox.com/s/f13o45yp23wovlo/PX7190B%20yellow%20wire.png?dl=0

3. the unit will stay in the interface on the last function before you turn off the unit, if you are in radio interface before turn off the uni, then it will on radio after you restart the unit.

Best Regards
Richard B.C. View Drop Down

- IP: 86.167.219.252
UNITED KINGDOM
Post Options Post Options   Quote Richard B.C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/Jul/2016 at 08:34
Hi Sophia

I have had these statements from the supplier on eBay, and they are not correct in this case.

The unit will not allow me to change the time zone. There are only two time zones in the memory, both in Pacific time.

The unit is connected directly to the battery via the yellow wire. 
The loss of memory is intermittent.
The unit does not stay on the same function when switched off and on.
Is there a software or firmware update for it, or will a factory reset help?

Richard B.C.
sophia View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

- IP: 101.78.226.62
Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote sophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/Jul/2016 at 03:59
Hi,

could you please provide a video to show these issues so that i can better check with our technician.

Best Regards.
plasma73 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

- IP: 82.34.224.175
UNITED KINGDOM
Post Options Post Options   Quote plasma73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/Aug/2016 at 18:06
i had this same problem In my bmw they sent a firmware update and the time zone issue is now sorted however my the FM radio is very weak and dose not hold on to stations the original professional unit was perfect .
the areal is a powered on these bmw not sure if you have had the same problem 
sophia View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

- IP: 116.25.98.84
CHINA
Post Options Post Options   Quote sophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/Oct/2016 at 08:09
Hello,

Please try to check whether you have install the radio antenna well, generally speaking, it is placed in front of your car's windshield.

Best Regards,
Sophia
 Post Reply Post Reply