Xtrons Car DVD Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login 

Forum Lockedreset to factory settings on xtrons PF6BHGTA

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
- IP: 124.171.26.93
AUSTRALIA
Post Options Post Options   Quote blackbird280 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: reset to factory settings on xtrons PF6BHGTA
    Posted: 27/Jul/2016 at 02:14
Hi Does anyone know if you can do a factory reset on this model Xtrons PF6BHGTA and if so where is the reset point. This particular model is for Toyota Prado and other Toyota models it just plugs straight into the prado wiring harness
sophia View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

- IP: 101.78.226.62
Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote sophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/Jul/2016 at 04:26
Hi,

please go to car settings - common - reset all settings.

Best Regards.
blackbird280 View Drop Down

AUSTRALIA
Post Options Post Options   Quote blackbird280 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/Jul/2016 at 05:54
Thank you I have done the reset but the navigation still doesn't work and I have purchased your sd card with the Australia New Zealand maps also under the apps is an icon labelled instructions when I press that it comes up with a message " Cannot find instructions! " also when I press the nav button it also comes up with message " Cannot find instructions " can you assist me in rectifying that

Regards
David Lodge
sophia View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote sophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/Jul/2016 at 03:07
Hi David, 

as PF6BHGTA is an Android unit, the navigation software can be downloaded via Google Play Store. 

you can set the NAVI button, choose the navigation app that you want, and you can go into the navigation interface by clicking NAVI button.

Best Regards.

AUSTRALIA
Post Options Post Options   Quote blackbird280 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/Jul/2016 at 07:28
so far all the information you have given me is not of any use as you don't answer the question - I purchased the map software and sd card from XTRONS I inserted it into the gps sd slot but when I press the nav button it doesn't bring up the maps it just gives me options of what I want but I don't know what to select to get the maps to work
sophia View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote sophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/Jul/2016 at 10:37
Hi,

could you please provide a video on this issue and how you operate it so that i can check which procedure goes wrong.

Best Regards.

AUSTRALIA
Post Options Post Options   Quote blackbird280 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/Aug/2016 at 00:22
I press the nav button on the unit and it brings up a screen with a list of apps the top one is Android system the next is Repligo Reader then ES File Explorer I am unable to add video or photos in my posts

AUSTRALIA
Post Options Post Options   Quote blackbird280 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/Aug/2016 at 01:57
Hi I have uploaded 2 videos to youtube to show my problem with this unit
https://youtu.be/4JZX9xN-3Ac ( this is the gps problem)
https://youtu.be/bXmBgJVJ2yI ( this is an issue with the instruction app )
sophia View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote sophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/Aug/2016 at 04:13
Hi,

please go to setting and set the NAVI button, choose the corresponding map file that you want to use, then once your press the NAVI button, it will directly go the the navigation interface.

Best Regards. 

AUSTRALIA
Post Options Post Options   Quote blackbird280 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/Aug/2016 at 04:53
How do you do that I have tried everything you cannot set the navi button to an individual file in settings, also which is the map file that I am supposed to be using I cant find any map files so can you show me how to do it as at the moment this radio is just garbage it wont tune into radio stations very well the only thing that works is the reversing camera and unless I get some useful help I will not give a good response on ebay and I will be returning the unit for a full refund
sophia View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote sophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/Aug/2016 at 06:55
Hi,

First, please download the navigation software via Google Play Store, after successfully download the navigation software, then you can go to setting - GPS to have that button set up to the corresponding file.

for the radio stations issue, do you mean no stations can be searched or the signal is not very well.

Best Regards.

- IP: 121.44.253.161
AUSTRALIA
Post Options Post Options   Quote blackbird280 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/Aug/2016 at 08:51
2 weeks and now the reversing camera screen just goes black with nothing showing no guide lines nothing typical this unit is useless and the map software xtrons sent me is useless as well it doesn't do anything so far all of the stuff is a waste of money and the advice they give is next to useless
sophia View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote sophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/Aug/2016 at 03:17
Hi,

please confirm back if the reversing camera is from Xtrons and please also check the wiring.

for the navigation software, you can download it via Google Play Store.

Best Regards.
m1sterd View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

- IP: 77.102.236.239
UNITED KINGDOM
Post Options Post Options   Quote m1sterd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/Sep/2016 at 13:19
Hi, Only replying here as I may need to do a factory reset, when you say download the software from the Google Play Store, what navigation software is required?
sophia View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

- IP: 223.197.162.206
Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote sophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/Sep/2016 at 06:32
Hi,

It supports various Android navigation software including iGO8, Google and more.

Best Regards.
 Post Reply Post Reply