Xtrons Car DVD Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login 

Forum Locked[PX71FSF-B] missing cables

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
- IP: 86.81.62.20
NETHERLANDS
Post Options Post Options   Quote BasB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: [PX71FSF-B] missing cables
    Posted: 08/Oct/2016 at 11:36
Hello,

Can anybody telll me if it is possible to purchase the cables that came with the unit seperately? My radio was taken out of my car (that was involved in an accident) and returned by the towing company but they forgot to take out the main connecter (power) cable that connects the radio to the Ford Focus wiring. I bought a new Focus, wanting to install back the radio, but it's not possible due to the missing cable, that is not available in any of the shops I have visited.

Please, if someone nows how to obtain the cables for this unit I would be very gratefull!

Kinds Regards,
Bas
sophia View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

- IP: 223.197.162.206
Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote sophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/Oct/2016 at 02:50
Hi Bas,

for the cables, please contact techsupport@xtrons.com and they will assist you with it.

Best Regards.
BasB View Drop Down

- IP: 86.81.62.20
NETHERLANDS
Post Options Post Options   Quote BasB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/Oct/2016 at 13:03
Hi Sophia,

Thank you for your reply. I've send an email to techsupport. Hope they can help me.

Best regards,
Bas
sophia View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote sophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/Oct/2016 at 04:01
Hi Bas,

thanks for keeping me updated and hope your issue can be cleared soon.

Best Regards
BasB View Drop Down

- IP: 90.145.220.147
NETHERLANDS
Post Options Post Options   Quote BasB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/Oct/2016 at 10:08
Hi Sophia,

Just wanted to let you know and others reading this that the customer support was excellent!. Quick repsonse to my mail, and a new ISO harness is on it's way.
sophia View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote sophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/Oct/2016 at 04:08
Hi,

Great and thanks for keeping me updated, hope you can receive it soon.

Best Regards.
BasB View Drop Down

- IP: 90.145.220.147
NETHERLANDS
Post Options Post Options   Quote BasB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/Oct/2016 at 13:21
Hi,

Recieved the cable, but I'm running into some problems. Should I ask here on the forum or mail techsupport. Problem is that the unit works fine, except there is  no sound from the speakers. Installed another radio and the speakers work fine. Switching back to the Xtron unit and no sound whatsoever.

Best regards,
Bas
sophia View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote sophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/Oct/2016 at 04:25
Hi Bas,

please email techsupport team for this issue and they will give your further advise.

Best Regards
 Post Reply Post Reply