Xtrons Car DVD Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login 

Forum LockedPurchase Xtrons PF75AA4A Problem!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
- IP: 84.30.158.42
NETHERLANDS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Madyen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Purchase Xtrons PF75AA4A Problem!
    Posted: 16/Oct/2016 at 19:49
Hi all,

I would like to purchase this unit for my Audi A4 car but I have a problem with paying through PayPal 
because I live in the Netherlands and I have an Rabo-bank (One of the major banks here in the NLD!) card but no Master card, can you help me here please by sending / email me the acount number to make the 320,- euro over / transfer the moeny to you or your acount number? 

or I live near Aachen / Aken maybe you know someone from Germany can help me with the purchase of 
this unit?
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=252062122964#ht_30296wt_802

Thank you very much for your response and answer.

BrGd
Fam. Madyen
BrGd
Madyen
sophia View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

- IP: 223.197.162.206
Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote sophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/Oct/2016 at 06:20
Hi,

if you directly purchase on our XTRONS site, then the payment option is Paypal, or you can email techsupport@xtrons.com to see whether they have other option and may give you advice.

Best Regards
Madyen View Drop Down

- IP: 84.30.158.42
NETHERLANDS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Madyen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/Oct/2016 at 09:44
Dear Sophia,

I have sending them an email and hope that I get some answer from them to pay and buy this one to my Audi A4 car!

Thanks you alot.
BrGd
Madyen
 Post Reply Post Reply