Xtrons Car DVD Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login 

Forum LockedTD618SA booting problem HELP!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
- IP: 209.33.81.117
Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote Booofy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TD618SA booting problem HELP!!
    Posted: 18/Oct/2016 at 02:02
About two weeks ago, I had my Xtron TD618SA installed. I absolutely love the system. However, I was at school between classes today and decided to download Facebook from the app store. It did just find doing that, and then it started to install the app. I had to get to class so I had to turn off the car before it finished installing. Then, when I got back into the car, it started booting up as usual and showed the car logo for about 30 seconds or so, then went to a white window that said "Android Starting" and "optimizing app 1 of 1" with a little thinking circle...it stayed on there for about 3-5 minutes, then shut down and immediately restarted going through the same loop as before. The eject button for CD/DVD's works fine, it kept the Ford logo and the back up camera engages just fine when I put it in reverse. I have tried the reset button, which only seems to turn it off and back on again. I tried disconnecting the car battery for over 10 minutes. and it still does the same thing. Please help me. It will not get out of this loop no matter what I do apparently!!
sophia View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

- IP: 223.197.162.206
Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote sophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/Oct/2016 at 03:20
Hi,

could you please provide a picture of that screen so that i can better check with our technician the issue.

Best Regards.
Booofy View Drop Down

Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote Booofy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/Oct/2016 at 04:05
Unable to post picture and video that I have. I can e mail it if you give me a e mail address.
sophia View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote sophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/Oct/2016 at 04:52
Hi,

please send it to our techsupport team via techsupport@xtrons.com and they will assist you.

Best Regards.
Booofy View Drop Down

Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote Booofy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/Oct/2016 at 18:00
Is there a way to wipe the firmware from the unit while it is in the infinite loop?I purchased another unit and thought that if I am able to reload the firmware from one to another, I might end up with two working units.
sophia View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote sophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/Oct/2016 at 06:21
Hi,

we suggest you do not have any firmware upgrade or reload, as it may somehow damage the unit.

Best Regards
 Post Reply Post Reply