Xtrons Car DVD Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login 

Forum LockedBlueTooth Contacts TD 716 G

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
- IP: 82.244.247.40
FRANCE
Post Options Post Options   Quote jeanclown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BlueTooth Contacts TD 716 G
    Posted: 24/Oct/2016 at 17:53
Hi everybody,
I have an Xtrons TD 716 G, I synchronise contacts with a Nokia 302 via Bluetooth. The names are not all writen. Can anyone help me. Thanks
sophia View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

- IP: 223.197.162.206
Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote sophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/Oct/2016 at 04:02
Hi,

do you mean cannot load all the contacts or the name cannot fully appeared. 

Best Regards.
jeanclown View Drop Down

FRANCE
Post Options Post Options   Quote jeanclown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/Oct/2016 at 06:00
I can't quite say that. Some names appear well writen, Name, First name, and then phone number. But about half of them, appear as a serie of numbers and letters mixed with the phone number. But it works, when I call that sort of contact, unknowing who it is, I can read which one I'm calling on my cell phone screen.
Are they supposed to be recorded on the micro SD card, or is there an internal memery in the unit...???
However, I can download about 180 contacts, and I have 650 in my celle phone.
sophia View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote sophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/Oct/2016 at 06:53
Hi,

there might be some contacts saved in the card, please click the "sim" icon on the Bluetooth interface.

for the contact names, i have checked with our technician and he said it will not show the complete name or the name if is there are no such memory in the word library in this unit.

Best Regards
jeanclown View Drop Down

FRANCE
Post Options Post Options   Quote jeanclown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/Oct/2016 at 08:32
Do you mean, some contacts are too long, too much letters or numbers..??? It may be the issue.
When I click on the SD Icon, nothing happen. What is the system needed for SD formatting, FAT or NTSC ?
sophia View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote sophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/Oct/2016 at 09:48
Hi,

this might be the issue, it might be phone issue, i would suggest you to have another phone for a try to see if the problem still exist.

Best Regards.
 Post Reply Post Reply