Forum LockedTD101AS - CPU Info

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
- IP: 178.6.160.27
Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote Moehre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TD101AS - CPU Info
    Posted: 06/Nov/2016 at 07:05
Hello, I am very interested in your TD101AS unit but can't find any information about the cpu - I think it is a RK3188 SOM board you're using?! Or the faster and better RK3288? How many RAM is installed? (1 or 2 GB) and at least: what kind of GPS connector do you use? (I've never seen such on other devices - and I want to install a new roof antenna with GPS and DAB included; so I have to buy a new antenna harness (FAKRA connector) with the correct GPS connector

Many thanks in advance

Greetings
Detlev
sophia View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

- IP: 223.197.162.206
Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote sophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/Nov/2016 at 05:30
Hi Detlev,

the CPU we used for this unit is Rockchip PX3, RAM is 1G.

the unit comes with the GPS antenna, for the GPS connector, you can contact your direct reseller to see whether they can provide you with it.

Best Regards
Moehre View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote Moehre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/Nov/2016 at 09:18
Many thanks for that info - interesting; I didn't know the PX3 CPU at all ;) Good to hear that you use special automotive design cpus! Are there any plans to create units with PX4 CPU in future`? (Faster, HDMI output, HEVC code)

Back to the TD101AS: Is it possible to use your DAB+ USB stick with it?

And at least (most important for me): is it possible to set different volumes for different sources? F.e. navigation app sould be louder than radio and bluetooth (calls via phone) should be louder than navigation. So it would be great to set volumes f.e. radio to 60% volume, navigation app to 80% and bluetooth to 100% ...
sophia View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote sophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/Nov/2016 at 03:16
Hi,

we do not have idea whether we will create PX4 CPU as we surely will consider the best CPU for our units.

this unit does support DAB+ function, you need to purchase our XTRONS USBDAB01 which is comaptible with our unit - http://xtrons.co.uk/usbdab01-usb-2-0-digital-dab.html

sorry that you cannot set different volumes for different sources.

Best Regards

Moehre View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote Moehre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/Nov/2016 at 08:09
Thanks for your info - dab is working with it - good news :)

Greetings
Detlev
sophia View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote sophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/Nov/2016 at 02:37
Hi Detlev,

Great! thanks for keeping me updated.

Best Regards.
 Post Reply Post Reply