32 bit game support on some models

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
- IP: 77.102.236.239
UNITED KINGDOM
Post Options Post Options   Quote m1sterd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 32 bit game support on some models
    Posted: 22/Nov/2016 at 15:37
Hi,

I am looking at buying a roof mounted drop down monitor but when looking through the various XTrons options some of them mention native support for 32 bit games, I can't find much said about this feature except this:

Supports Native 32bits Games
Supports 32 bits games, so you can enjoy exciting games on your journey to pass the strenuous road time.
Note: Not all game discs are compatible with this unit.

Which to me implies that you can run certain games from a disk, but it doesn't say what games, where to get them etc.

Please can you advise?
sophia View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

- IP: 223.197.162.206
Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote sophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/Nov/2016 at 02:19
Hi,

the roof mounted unit will comes with a game disc, you can enjoy the game on the road.

Best Regards
m1sterd View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

- IP: 77.102.236.239
UNITED KINGDOM
Post Options Post Options   Quote m1sterd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/Nov/2016 at 15:36
I have now had the CR108HDS fitted to my car, however it didn't come with a disc, please can you provide a download link or information as to where I can get this disc or source other discs with games?
sophia View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

- IP: 223.197.162.206
Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote sophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/Nov/2016 at 02:35
Hi,

please contact your direct reseller for it, or you can send an email to techsupport@xtrons.com and they will assist you with it as well.

Best Regards.
 Post Reply Post Reply