Xtrons Car DVD Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login 

Forum LockedPC71MTVA - Installation Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
- IP: 86.15.250.54
UNITED KINGDOM
Post Options Post Options   Quote Markeboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PC71MTVA - Installation Guide
    Posted: 25/Nov/2016 at 11:04
Hi I am in the process of purchasing a PC71MTVA, and as such having been doing some research into this.

I am going to be fitting it into a 2007 Mk 5 Golf and have been reading about many people having issues with the CANBUS adapter not supplying the correct ACC input to the stereo, resulting in a flat battery. Can you tell me if this relates to the PC71MTVA, as other threads have related to PF and PX series Head Units?

If this does also relate to the PC71MTVA, then can you please point me in the direction of a wiring diagram for the Wiring Adapters that you supply so I can determine which wire the live feed into the CANBUS adapter is?

Also I gather there are no installation instructions provided, only a user guide for the stereo functions. Do you have an install guide for this unit?

Many thanks,

Mark

sophia View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

- IP: 223.197.162.206
Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote sophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/Nov/2016 at 03:18
Hi Mark,

PC71MTVA is our recent released unit, and we do not receive any feedback regarding drain battery issue and we do provide you a wiring diagram for this unit for you to install.

Before you purchase this unit, could you please provide a picture of your car's central console where you install the unit? we need to check if this unit can be fit to your car.

Best Regards
Markeboy View Drop Down

- IP: 86.15.250.54
UNITED KINGDOM
Post Options Post Options   Quote Markeboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/Dec/2016 at 11:24
Hi thanks for your reply. As promised here is a picture of the centre console of the car. However, surely it should fit as the PC71MTVA is designed for Mk5 Golfs isn't it?

Many thanks,

Mark

sophia View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

- IP: 223.197.162.206
Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote sophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/Dec/2016 at 02:53
Hi,

thanks for providing photo, PC71MTVA can be fit on your car.

Best Regard.
 Post Reply Post Reply