Xtrons Car DVD Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login 

PF75AA3ARP which video input?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
- IP: 86.128.203.189
UNITED KINGDOM
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sielski666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PF75AA3ARP which video input?
    Posted: 05/Feb/2017 at 11:36
Hey I have the above xtrons head unit. I have currently ordered the reverse cam for it and I was wondering, I didn't see a reverse cam yellow video input on the rca that I put in with the unit so which one do I use?

There are multiple on the rca cable that you can connect but there is also one yellow video jack on the ISO cable too.
sophia View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

- IP: 223.197.162.206
Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote sophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/Feb/2017 at 03:22
Hi,

the RCA yellow cable marked as "video in".

Best Regards
Sielski666 View Drop Down

UNITED KINGDOM
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sielski666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/Feb/2017 at 16:32
Ok so I found out the correct input is on the ISO cable with this unit. Now I can't find the spare green revers cable to wire up the red tag cable to. The video cable that was supplied has a video connector and red tag wire on one side and the same on the other. The side connecting to the unit, does that have to be spliced with the CAN-Bus green wire?

Then on the back we're the camera is does the red tag wire connect straight to the power cable?

I have these wires free:

Orange and white: BACK CAR
2x brown: key 1 and key 2
Orange: illumination
Red: ACC

UNITED KINGDOM
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sielski666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/Feb/2017 at 16:59
ok i have it working, the video input on this unit is located on the iso cables that connect to the back. soon as io connected it to that....worked.

now i have another problem. when the engine in on the cam goes black, i dont want to connect it to a constant 12v as that would surely drain my battery.

the video cable comes with a red tag wire on both ends, do i connect that to a 12v connection and then the camera power cable to to the red tag wire also?
sophia View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote sophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/Feb/2017 at 05:46
Hi,

it should be the current not stable when you turn on the engine. 

please refer the below wiring for reference to have it worked.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/p26mgmw2lnt5cgy/reverse%20camera%E6%8E%A5%E7%BA%BF%E5%9B%BE.png?dl=0

Best Regards

UNITED KINGDOM
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sielski666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/Feb/2017 at 10:04
Ok Sophie, in what way shape or form is that picture helpful? For a start that is not the same unit as mine. Mine does not have a spare reverse switch cable coming off the back. The unit I own does the reverse switch automatically and TV your trying to refute me to having a constant connection then why even bother replying?

I have given the correct unit number and information in the other posts if you don't know your self then please ask your technicians for the correct information to tell me
sophia View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote sophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/Feb/2017 at 07:09
Hi,

the wiring is almost the same, i have also provided you with the following to make you better understand.
http://forum.xtrons.co.uk/forum_posts.asp?TID=139032&title=reverse-camera-connection

if you still have difficulties fitting the reverse camera, i would suggest you find a car shop for help.

Best Regards.
 Post Reply Post Reply