Xtrons Car DVD Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login 

HD102THD

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
- IP: 203.109.107.9
INDIA
Post Options Post Options   Quote shyam_xtrons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HD102THD
    Posted: 26/Feb/2017 at 06:43
I have 2 headrest monitor both  Xtrons HD102THD. I want to mirror the Screen when playing video from USB/SD. Unfortunately that is not happening. When playing DVD's screen mirrors but not when playing through USB/SD. I even tried connecting AV output in one screen where my USB/SD is plugged in to AV input of another unit. When ever I select AV1 or AV2 in another screen it shows No Signal. What wrong am I doing?
sophia View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

- IP: 223.197.162.206
Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote sophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/Feb/2017 at 03:26
Hi,

Regard one headrest DVD player as the master and the other one as the slave, then connect the master’s AV output cable with the slave’s AV input cable. Play a movie via the master and turn the slave to AV mode, you will see both screen play the same movie.

Best Regards.

shyam_xtrons View Drop Down

INDIA
Post Options Post Options   Quote shyam_xtrons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/Feb/2017 at 03:35
How to make One as Master and One as Slave? I cannot see an option like that in my Headrest Monitor.
sophia View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote sophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/Feb/2017 at 05:50
Hi,

you have 2 headrest, you can choose one of them as master, and the other one is slave. connect one headrest's AV output with the other headrest's AV input.

Best Regards.
shyam_xtrons View Drop Down

INDIA
Post Options Post Options   Quote shyam_xtrons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/Feb/2017 at 06:18
I already did that. Bought a AV cable connected that with Master Screen AV Output to Slave Screen AV Input. When I navigate to AV1 and AV2 it shows No Signal. I even interchanged the Master and Slave Screens but no output.
sophia View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote sophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/Feb/2017 at 03:40
Hi,

please make sure the cable connection is correct and both headrests are in the right modes.

please output the yellow Video Output cable, red and white audio output cables to another headrest's Video Input and audio Input, and turn the AV IN function on the headrest, and you will see the screen.

Best Regards. 
 Post Reply Post Reply