Xtrons Car DVD Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login 

Xtrons hd909 not coming on

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
- IP: 213.205.252.59
Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sjberry91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Xtrons hd909 not coming on
    Posted: 20/Mar/2017 at 14:18
Hi there I have the hd909 headrest players. I installed them on Saturday both was working completely fine until yesterday when one of them decided it didn't want to turn the screen on no more. As soon as I turn the car on the power light comes on and the 5 led lights next to the open button and the disc spins round but nothing else will happen. Has anyone had or know what this problem may be?? Thank you in advance
Sberry
sophia View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

- IP: 223.197.162.206
Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote sophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/Mar/2017 at 03:33
Hi,

please use the remote control to power on the headrest to see if it can be worked, if still failed, then it might be headrest faulty.

Best Regards
edydascalu View Drop Down

- IP: 109.98.163.197
Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote edydascalu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/Apr/2017 at 05:21
Try getting another 12v line from the car. Yesterday i list half a day because i took 12 v from the ba k of my HU and i got the same result. I have noticed that after trying to power the headrest on the voltage in the 12v wired dropped to about 5v.
sophia View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

- IP: 223.197.162.206
Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote sophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/Apr/2017 at 06:36
Hi,

i am afraid there might be unit faulty, please contact your direct reseller to have it returned for inspect and repair.

Best Regards.
 Post Reply Post Reply