Xtrons Car DVD Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login 

Unknown XTRONS model

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
- IP: 2.29.19.73
Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote strangelysaucy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Unknown XTRONS model
    Posted: 27/Mar/2017 at 10:27
Hi All, 
I'm hoping somebody here may be able to help me out. I've contacted Xtrons direct who say they have no idea what the model is and they cannot help..rather strange but there you go..

Basically I've just bought a car and a previous owner (there have been four all un-contactable - bought the car via a dealer) installed an unmarked XTRONS touchscreen (see attached photos)

I've been all through the menu system and looked all around the unit to find a model number but to no avail.

Ideally I'd like to discover the model number and then track down a manual so I can get the most out of the unit.

Does anyone here recognise the unit? or perhaps have a pointer to anyone that may have historical records of previous xtrons models? 

Many thanks in advance..

P.
sophia View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

- IP: 223.197.162.206
Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote sophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/Mar/2017 at 03:26
Hi,

this unit is XTRONS TD695G which is an old unit.

Best Regards.
strangelysaucy View Drop Down

- IP: 2.29.19.73
Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote strangelysaucy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/Mar/2017 at 09:50
thank you so much!

does anyone also know if the SD cards for the GPS are available anywhere for this old model?

Thanks again!!
sophia View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

- IP: 223.197.162.206
Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote sophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/Mar/2017 at 04:28
Hi,

please contact techsupport@xtrons.com and they will guide you with the compatible map card.

Best Regards
 Post Reply Post Reply