DAB on TB706APL

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
- IP: 80.255.42.205
UNITED STATES
Post Options Post Options   Quote Jonathanm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DAB on TB706APL
    Posted: 28/Mar/2017 at 20:48
Dear all,
             I am in the testing process of the above radio - I have also purchased the Xtrons DAB module.  I set it up the other night and straight away it downloaded more than 20 stations.  Well it worked great for about 1 hour - then all of a sudden it lost all of the stations when I did another search.  It still searches but does not find any stations whatsoever.  I have tried at all times of the day but the result is the same.  Need to get to the bottom of this before I do the full installation.
Any suggestions appreciated.  

Is there any test for the antenna? As I am testing I am connecting the other connection on the antenna to the negative on the batterie...

Jonathan
sophia View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

- IP: 223.197.162.206
Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote sophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/Mar/2017 at 03:17
Hi,

i have sent you PM, please have a check.

Best Regards
Jonathanm View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

- IP: 80.255.42.205
UNITED STATES
Post Options Post Options   Quote Jonathanm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/Mar/2017 at 22:03
Thanks for the prompt reply - I am currently downloading the file you sent - what is the process for reinstalling?  By USB stick?  Thanks - just not super familiar with Android...

Jonathan
sophia View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

- IP: 223.197.162.206
Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote sophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/Mar/2017 at 03:51

yes please.
 Post Reply Post Reply