Xtrons Car DVD Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login 

PB76FSFAP-B Mondeo setup items

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
- IP: 81.110.206.85
UNITED KINGDOM
Post Options Post Options   Quote qube_TA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PB76FSFAP-B Mondeo setup items
    Posted: 05/Apr/2017 at 08:42
I've just bought a PB76FSFAP-B for my Mk4 Mondeo Titanium.

Installation was straight forward and I'm impressed with how it sounds, however I have a few small bits I've yet to resolve:

The CANBus interface is mostly working in that it knows when I've hit the push start, stopped the engine, opened the door, gone into reverse or drive which is cool, however I can't figure out how to configure the steering wheel buttons. I've gone into the CB settings and selected Ford but when I go to the steering wheel setup screen and push the buttons as advised nothing appears on the Xtrons display.

CD/DVD playback, this is working fine however you can hear the unit rattling whether you're playing a disc or not, I believe it keeps it spinning all the time is a rattle common on these?

Updates, if I push the update button nothing happens just get a beep, do Xtrons/Android do updates for these?

If I could get advice on the above that would be awesome

Thanks

sophia View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

- IP: 223.197.162.206
Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote sophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/Apr/2017 at 09:13
Hi,

i have sent you PM, please have a check.

Best Regards.
qube_TA View Drop Down

- IP: 81.110.206.85
UNITED KINGDOM
Post Options Post Options   Quote qube_TA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/Apr/2017 at 09:19
Hi, thanks, not seen a PM, showing messages 0

sophia View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

- IP: 223.197.162.206
Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote sophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/Apr/2017 at 03:02

sorry for that, i have sent you again.

Best Regards
 Post Reply Post Reply