Xtrons Car DVD Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login 

D717A - Screen stuck on test mode?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
- IP: 92.0.174.76
UNITED KINGDOM
Post Options Post Options   Quote pjilka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: D717A - Screen stuck on test mode?
    Posted: 21/Apr/2017 at 20:48
So I recently purchased a D717A (from ebay) bought the adapters for the Ford Transit. 
Connected up the cables. Reconnected the power, turned the key and the unit powered up.
Once it did there was a message on the small removable display saying "Test 00" then the screen would slide out and up and go back in. The screen would then update to "Test 01". This process would repeat over and over and the numbers increment. 
I switched off the van after Test 25.

Can you confirm whether this is a normal process on initial boot or is there an issue, if so, please point me in the direction I need to go to resolve it.

Thank you
sophia View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

- IP: 223.197.162.206
Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote sophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/Apr/2017 at 06:32
Hi,

could you please provide a video to show this issue so that i can better check with our technician.

Best Regards
pjilka View Drop Down

- IP: 92.0.174.76
UNITED KINGDOM
Post Options Post Options   Quote pjilka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/Apr/2017 at 21:49
Hi Sophia,

Please see here to see what happens - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na-CQgVoqhU

sophia View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

- IP: 223.197.162.206
Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote sophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/Apr/2017 at 04:46
Hi,

please do not keep pressing the button, please reset the unit by pressing the RES icon and then wait the unit restart, then click the button here - https://www.dropbox.com/s/xkrpf8gsuflptif/IMG_25042017_114333.png?dl=0

Best Regards.
 Post Reply Post Reply