Xtrons Car DVD Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login 

[ PB96MTVAPL] Touch control issues

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
- IP: 176.52.202.66
Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote zapedge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: [ PB96MTVAPL] Touch control issues
    Posted: 03/May/2017 at 09:21
Hi,

I have bought a Xtrons PB96MTVAPL last week. 
I am very pleased withe the performance of the system and the UI in general.

Since i am pretty new to the matter i played around with it a bit today.
I looked inside the Factory Settings and pushed the "Reset Soft-Buttons"-Option...not knowing what i am doing. The result was that the Soft-Buttons did not work instantly... which is horrible because it is a touch only system...

In addition i have a horizontal mirrored touch input now. the screen output is okay but the touch overlay is mirrored. right is left and left is right.

Can you please provide me a solution for this?

I have done a factory reset, which did not work. 
I have googled a bit and as i understood it a factory reset only affects the Android System. The Hardware instead is controlled by a MCU?, which i may have corrupted with my doing.

Is there a way to fix this with a kind of software recovery via USB? I really dont want to return the unit because i need the handsfree function daily and depend on it heavily...

Thanks in advance!

sophia View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
- IP: 223.197.162.206
Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote sophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/May/2017 at 03:25
Hi,

i would appreciated that you could provide a video to show this issue so that i can better check with our technician.

Best Regards
 Post Reply Post Reply