Xtrons Car DVD Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login 

Model PG7539BA running Sygic GPS very slow!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
- IP: 194.38.138.166
PORTUGAL
Post Options Post Options   Quote pbarata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Model PG7539BA running Sygic GPS very slow!
    Posted: 03/May/2017 at 10:49

Following the recommendation on Xtrons advertisements about GPS software to install, like iGo or Sygic, I opted to aquire a licensed version of Sygic GPS Navigation Offline for Android (Premium + Traffic Europe).

The application and maps were copied to the internal Flash of the Xtrons model PG7539BA unit. I pretend to use it mostly as an offline GPS as not always have good Internet signal during car trips.

However I'm very disappointed with the performance of the Sygic app, which is very slow, almost unresponsive with many error messages asking to close due to stopping response.

Google maps is much more responsive and fast when compared to Sygic.

Already contact Sygic support by they answer was " but it appears the device you purchased is using a specially modified version of the Android OS and we won't be able to help you on this matter. If the manufacturer of your head unit guarantee the function of Sygic in your device I would recommend to contact him directly."

Could you help me to find a solution to this problem? Should I move the map files to an external SD card? Is there any fine tuning procedures that can be applied?

sophia View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
- IP: 223.197.162.206
Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote sophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/May/2017 at 03:29
Hi,

please use the below map software to see if it can be worked.
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjrY0uqbW_kBgzGKO1x_CECC9815

Best Regards
 Post Reply Post Reply