Xtrons Car DVD Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login 

KUDOS Voices and iGO Primo Updates

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
- IP: 90.211.206.103
UNITED KINGDOM
Post Options Post Options   Quote CalTech96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: KUDOS Voices and iGO Primo Updates
    Posted: 15/May/2017 at 10:40
Hi all, 
I have an Xtrons double din and have been using iGO Primo navigation software as opposed to the KUDOS map that came with the unit. However I have noticed that the map on the iGO card is out of date as it keeps displaying the incorrect speed limit, e.g. stating its 50MPH on a motorway when roadworks have been cleared. I have downloaded the NaviExtras application but my card doesn't seem to register with the software, maybe because I have bought a map that isn't genuine after all???? If that's the case is there another way for me to update the map????
Because of this I have decided to revert to the KUDOS card, is there a way to add custom voices to the card????

Thanks, 
Callum 
sophia View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
- IP: 223.197.162.206
Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote sophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/May/2017 at 13:27
Hi
The Kudos maps software is genuine version, but it is not up to date, we can't update it, and there is no way to add custom voice to the maps.

This is the latest version we have got, you can contact us later for the newer version.

Regards

XTRONS
 Post Reply Post Reply