Xtrons Car DVD Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login 

PB76fsFAP-B Major Issues.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
- IP: 82.5.105.74
UNITED KINGDOM
Post Options Post Options   Quote womble171 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PB76fsFAP-B Major Issues.
    Posted: 05/Sep/2017 at 22:15
Hi guys,

I'm having big problems with a pb76fsfap-b in a ford mondeo.  The unit is only a few months old, but have a few issues.  The eject is very hit and miss in it.  Sometimes you habe to press it around 20 plus times to eject disc.  I have tried resetting it as per advice from Diana, but this makes no difference and only seems to work when it wants to.  
Also, the unit keeps locking up and freezing and once again I have to do a hard reset to get unit to work again.  This is happening every time I put the unit on and is getting to the point where I am driving round in silence and with a hands free headset in for my phone.  When it does work, it keeps disconnecting and asking for the Bluetooth password all the time, even though it is connected by USB as it does not seem to work via Bluetooth connection only.

Please help, or I am going to have to put my factory head unit back in.....

sophia View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
- IP: 84.10.93.53
POLAND
Post Options Post Options   Quote sophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/Sep/2017 at 15:01
Hi,
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by our unit.
I am afraid you need return the unit for inspection and repair.
Could you please contact your seller to get an RMA or return label?
Thank you
Sophia
 Post Reply Post Reply