Xtrons Car DVD Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login 

PB7646BAP google maps voice problems

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
- IP: 188.193.166.109
Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote giga_neo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PB7646BAP google maps voice problems
    Posted: 28/Oct/2017 at 14:16
Hi
I have audio problems with my e64 and the PB7646BAP with google maps voice and a bluetooth phone echo. Another problem is, that my radio signal is very poor.
Is there any solution?
giga_neo View Drop Down

- IP: 188.192.63.53
Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote giga_neo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/Oct/2017 at 17:33
Sorry mistake right model is PB7646BP
sophia View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

- IP: 84.10.93.53
POLAND
Post Options Post Options   Quote sophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/Nov/2017 at 13:58
Hi,
Usually the voice problem can be fixed by firmware update, please download the firmware here:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjrY0uqbW_kBg3R4ucWNKEBufShd

The most important part of the tuner is definitely the antenna.  If you have a bad or broken antenna, you tuner will not pick up the stations as it should.  If the antenna has to be replaced or upgraded, make sure it is the same length as the original.  The length of the antenna greatly affects reception.  Lower frequencies (AM) are best caught with a long antenna, while higher frequencies (FM) need a shorter antenna.   Car manufacturers compromise a bit, giving you a length that would work best while receiving both AM and FM frequencies.  If you get a short antenna, such as the 1 foot rubber antennas, the FM reception will be poor and AM will be almost non-existent.

Best regards

XTRONS
 Post Reply Post Reply