Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Not Longer Registered

Online Status: Offline
- IP: 211.162.72.121
Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/Aug/2011 at 16:29
TD717 doesn't have GPS functon. Is your unit a TD717G?
Normally we upgrade our GPS units before selling. If your unit has been upgraded, it doesn't need to be upgraded again. If your GPS function has any problem, please tell us more details.
Technical Support
Jaycee View Drop Down

- IP: 166.205.10.246
UNITED STATES
Post Options Post Options   Quote Jaycee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/Aug/2011 at 04:12
HOW DO I ACTIVATE MY SYGIC GPS!!! CANT GET PRODUCT OR ACTIVATION CODE??? HELP!!!'
andy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Not Longer Registered

- IP: 220.231.134.17
Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/Aug/2011 at 17:22
Would you please tell us the model number of your unit and the device code you got on screen? We need to check whether your unit need to be upgraded to support navigation software.
Technical Support
Jaycee View Drop Down

- IP: 166.205.9.229
UNITED STATES
Post Options Post Options   Quote Jaycee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/Aug/2011 at 05:14
I have a td717g and the product code is x000000b8
andy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Not Longer Registered

- IP: 220.231.134.17
Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/Aug/2011 at 23:42
I have PM you about how to upgrade the GPS program of your unit.
Technical Support
freckle_2008 View Drop Down

- IP: 49.185.184.48
Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote freckle_2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/Nov/2011 at 22:27
hay andy i have just bought the td717g and when i go to the gps it says no find navagation softwear but i had it working earlier any chance u can help me fix it
Emily View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Not Longer Registered

Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote Emily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/Nov/2011 at 23:15

You should check the path of maps.

Close the dialog box and click the icon in the left corner to enter SETUP menu, and then click '‘Navigate Setup', you will find the path of navigation.

The correct one should be '\StorageCard\Drive\WindowCE\Drive.exe'.

Emily
This member is not longer registered.

- IP: 49.185.184.48
Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote freckle_2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/Nov/2011 at 00:07
Ok thanks I will try that.

If it doesn't work what else could it be
Emily View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Not Longer Registered

Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote Emily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/Nov/2011 at 17:58

If the path is not correct, click the folder icon on the right, select [Drive] -> [WindowCE] -> Drive.exe, and click OK icon.
The path will be '\StorageCard\Drive\WindowCE\Drive.exe'.
Tick the autorun function below. Then return to GPS main menu.
Click 'Navigation' and you will find the Sygic map is loading.

Likely it will work. If not, you may tell which step could not be processed or what response the unit gives.

Emily

- IP: 49.185.126.91
Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote freckle_2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/Nov/2011 at 19:54
I have done that and it still doesn't work

- IP: 49.185.126.91
Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote freckle_2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/Nov/2011 at 21:09
The navigation software path is \storagecard\NWDsoftware.exe
And when I open the folder the only selection I can choose is NANDFlash
Emily View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Not Longer Registered

Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote Emily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/Nov/2011 at 22:03

You may check if you have inserted the maps card in the GPS card slot.

When you put your SD card in the PC, are there 4 files.

-Res

-Maps

-Drive

-canva.inf

If the card location and content has no problem, it should be something wrong with the unit, you may need to return the unit for repair.
Emily
boow View Drop Down

- IP: 178.177.213.9
Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote boow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/Nov/2011 at 00:04
Originally posted by sunsetforum

Hello, has following problem with my TD 717 g. So the monitor TFT cannot be opened all the same on which button I press. If somebody has already had something like that. If thank you for yours help.Thx.

here - http://forum.xtrons.co.uk/forum_posts.asp?TID=1704&title=d711g-screen-doesnt-fold-out

and my PM to andy and support@xtrons.com IGNORED

xtrons 717G panel angle problem
Hello Andy.
Support@xtrons.com don't answer. May be you know or answered earlier.

Stopped to open and change the angle the front panel.
If to add voltage on the panel motor (it is in the order and mechanisms are intact), the panel will change the angle. If to stop the panel at an angle and to press the the Open button - the CD will be ejected fine.
TFTs angle does not change either with the remote control, or the vertical motion of the stylus on the screen.
The repair service says that before the  repair, i must receive a response from the manufacturer,  where to look for damage.

less than 2 months i'm waiting for answer were to find a problem which part: block, module or scheme, is control the panel opening???

who know this problem and how to solve it, answer, please
Emily View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Not Longer Registered

Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote Emily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/Nov/2011 at 01:03
Hey, Andy has no longer administrate the forum.

As per the condition of your unit, you should return it for repair under warranty.
Did you get reply from support@xtrons.com now? Please note that the customer support doesn't work on weekends thus you may wait.

Emily
boow View Drop Down

- IP: 178.177.71.77
Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote boow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/Dec/2011 at 02:14
to return under warranty will costs 50+50$ + again probability of delivery shake\brake in transit + also time 3 weeks \ 2 months in one way from russia to china (back time the same).

i asked the support which module linked with panel opening (the button panel works) or could they to send schemes (instructions) for my local repair service where the repair cost no more then 50$ and no longer than one week.

is it problem for manufacturer to send the schemes???

i not alone with this problem, so question is : all living with it's defect or ruturns to xtrons???
Emily View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Not Longer Registered

- IP: 183.16.35.153
Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Quote Emily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/Dec/2011 at 01:29
The problem should lies in the opto-coupler, the one control the panel.
You could purchase one, and I will try to find a video for your reference to swap it.
Emily
boow View Drop Down

- IP: 89.178.195.151
RUSSIAN FEDERATION
Post Options Post Options   Quote boow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/Dec/2011 at 12:40
Originally posted by Emily

The problem should lies in the opto-coupler, the one control the panel.
You could purchase one, and I will try to find a video for your reference to swap it.

thx Emily, i'll wait for link on the video =)
Emily View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Not Longer Registered

- IP: 58.177.122.74
HONG KONG
Post Options Post Options   Quote Emily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/Dec/2011 at 23:50
Hi, here is the link for your reference:
Emily
Plyxis View Drop Down

- IP: 92.20.175.213
UNITED KINGDOM
Post Options Post Options   Quote Plyxis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/Feb/2014 at 13:16
Good evening everyone, I got a XTRONS td 717g  6 months ago it was working very well, but now my satnav let me down.
I need to update it.
Please if someone can help me, I will be very happy .
Thanks you so much.

Plyxis
sophia View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

- IP: 58.250.111.136
CHINA
Post Options Post Options   Quote sophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/Feb/2014 at 17:34
Hi,

Why do you want to update the satnav in the unit? Are there any problems in the map software? If there is nothing wrong with the map software, we suggest you not to update it as the sygic map software in the map card which was provided by xtrons is specialized making to use in the xtrons unit. If you update it in other place, it may not be useable.

Regards,
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12